25th July 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to be selected for the post of JTO in BSNL after completing B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?

Hello Sir, I am a B.Tech. graduate in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation. I want to know that am I eligible to be selected for the post of JTO in BSNL? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in BSNL JTO recruitment for B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) graduate?
  2. Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  4. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO if I am a student of electronics and instrumentation final year
  5. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  6. How can a IT student join BSNL as a JTO?
  7. What can I do after diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  9. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  10. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. Whether Computer Science students are eligible for JTO post in BSNL or not?
  12. Eligibility to apply for CTET after completing diploma Engineering in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college?
  14. Will there be BSNL JTO exam this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  16. For which entrance exams can I appear after completing B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  18. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
27th July 2016, 12:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to be selected for the post of JTO in BSNL after completing B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?

JTO stands for Junior Telecom Officer.

Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO exam:

*Graduates in various engineering discipline like computer, electrical, electronics and communication, information technology, radio engineering, telecommunication etc are eligible to apply for this exam.

*You can apply for BSNL JTO exam after doing bachelor's degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation.

*The age limit is 21-30 years and upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
27th July 2016, 01:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to be selected for the post of JTO in BSNL after completing B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a B.Tech. graduate in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation. I want to know that am I eligible to be selected for the post of JTO in BSNL? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

The eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Only B.Tech/B.E students can apply for BSNL JTO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
27th July 2016, 05:17 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

According to the eligibility criteria released by the BSNL :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed Engineering through Electronics or Computer Science form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, no matter what combination you had with Electronics, you are eligible for the JTO exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?