18th January 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Are there any placement options in Government sector after MBA in Hospitality and Healthcare field?

Sir, I have done b-pharma from Banasthali university and after that i did my mba degree in hospitality and healthcare field. I want to know if there are any placement options under government sector for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Job options for MBA Healthcare Management in Government sector in Hyderabad and available different posts for this qualification?
  2. List government sector jobs in Kerala for Hospitality Management graduates?
  3. How can I get a job in government hospitality sector?
  4. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  5. What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?
  6. What are the courses related to health care in MBA as I have work experience in cosmetics and Ayurveda healthcare?
  7. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  8. What are the career options in LLB after MBA?
  9. List government sector jobs for MBA healthcare management passouts?
  10. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  11. What is the placement opportunities after diploma in hospitality operation from Ashok Inlead School of Hospitality?
  12. What are the options available after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which to choose between MBA or Government Job?
  14. Government jobs options after BE ECE? Is GATE score necessary for Government sector? Suggested extra course or preferred field in choose in 4th year to apply for the same?
  15. Job options other than Teaching for B.Sc. Medical Degree holders?
  16. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  17. How much salary can a Hospitality Manager expect in government sector? -- [New]
  18. How to get a job in government sector after doing MBA in HR?
27th July 2016, 05:05 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any placement options in Government sector after MBA in Hospitality and Healthcare field?

Government sectors in a very seldom case conduct placement. Even if you wish to work in any government companies then must face exam & interview. So to get the job in government sectors better to prepare yourself for competitive exams & interview. I suggest you to buy employment news this paper will give you details of government jobs. Join coaching classes for the preparation there will come to know about tricks to solve questions & how to prepare at home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?