13th December 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Com qualification enough for getting clerical job in government school?

Hi,

I am looking for getting clerical job in government school. But i am not sure about my eligibility. My age is 27 years and i am charted financial analyst. My qualification is bcom pass with 49%.

Please let me know abt this.

Regards
Hema arora

Related Questions:
  1. What's the age limit for getting teaching job in government school? Is B.Ed essential for the same?
  2. Can i get a government job with High School certificate and NTT?
  3. Can I do part time government teacher job with qualification B.Ed and M.Com?
  4. Can i get Hindi Teacher post in Andhra Pradesh after completing MA in Hindi from Amry?
  5. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get high school teacher government job in Bangalore? What is the qualification for that?
  7. What should I opt as my career after passing 12th with science stream with 90% marks
  8. Can i apply for TGT post after English Honours from DU?
  9. Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?
  10. What is the scope and placement available after completion of B.Com Honours course?
  11. Is HS pass a minimum qualification to get a clerical job in Income Tax Department?
  12. How can I do a government clerical job after completing PUC at the age of 27?
  13. Will doing Ph.D course help to get a job in school?
  14. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  15. Eligibility for clerical jobs after post graduation in M.Com with 50% marks and having good computer knowledge?
  16. Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT?
  17. Lecturer jobs in Zoology after M.Sc and Ph.D?
  18. How to get a job in CBSE school or government school after completing PGDCA in EILLM university? What type of qualification is required?
13th December 2015, 11:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com qualification enough for getting clerical job in government school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am looking for getting clerical job in government school. But i am not sure about my eligibility. My age is 27 years and i am charted financial analyst. My qualification is bcom pass with 49%.

Regards
Hema arora
Yes, it is possible for you to get a government School clerical job after B.Com. You need to appear in the written exam and Interview conducted by the state government. Normally, the recruitment will be done through the State Government Staff Selection Commission like,

- TNPSC (www.tnpsc.gov.in/)
- HPSC (hpsc.gov.in)

You have to check the notifications in the newspapers for the government job and should appear for Aptitude test and interview.
13th December 2015, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com qualification enough for getting clerical job in government school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Regards
Hema arora
Yes, B.Com degree is enough for clerical post in government school.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for clerical post in government college.

Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?