24th October 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Are B.E electrical and electronics graduate eligible for junior intelligence post?

Sir students who have graduated in B.E with electrical and electronics as trade can apply for junior intelligence officer post which came last month? Please reply.

24th October 2016, 05:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are B.E electrical and electronics graduate eligible for junior intelligence post?

In order to apply for this Junior Intelligence officer post, you must have done 2 years Industrial training course from a recognized university. As you are done with Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics and not done with Industrial Training course, you are not eligible to apply for this post as far as my knowledge is concerned. The minimum basic educational qualification required for this Junior Intelligence officer post is as follows.

>> You must have done 12th Class with Physics and Mathematics

>> And you must have done 2 years Industrial Training in below trades to be eligible.

** Electronics
** Radio Technician
** Electronics and Communication Trade
22nd March 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are B.E electrical and electronics graduate eligible for junior intelligence post?

Sir I did b.tech in Electronics and communication and I applied for the post of junior intelligence officer and I cleared written exam. But I want to confirm whether I m eligible for this post or not as they asked for 2 years industrial training course in Electronics and communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?