22nd July 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

BCA graduates can sit for BPSC? What will be the optional subject for them?

I have done BCA . Can I sit for BPSC exam? If I sit in BPSC exam then what will be the optional subject for me? Please tell me Sir. My email [email protected], mobile=8677848406

23rd July 2016, 12:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA graduates can sit for BPSC? What will be the optional subject for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BCA . Can I sit for BPSC exam? If I sit in BPSC exam then what will be the optional subject for me? Please tell me Sir. My email [email protected], mobile=8677848406
No, you are not eligible for BPSC exam.

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission exam

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mathematics/ Chemical Engineering/civil Engineering/economics/ Geology/ natural science/ Mechanical Engineering are eligible for BPSC exam.

Your age should be in between 19 to 40 years.

Selection process for BPSC exam:-

Preliminary Examination: Covers objective type questions
Main Examination: Subjective type questions Interview:
Personal interview questions

Optional subjects are,

- Mechanical Engineering
- Physics
- Civil Engineering
- Geology
- Statistics
- Economics
- Agriculture
- Chemistry
- Zoology

bpsc.bih.nic.in/
23rd July 2016, 06:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: BCA graduates can sit for BPSC? What will be the optional subject for them?

According to the eligibility criteria released by the BPSC :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, no matter which graduation degree you pursue, you will be eligible for the BPSC.

The optional subject depends on your own interest what yo choose for.
23rd July 2016, 08:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission and the BPSC examination is held for appointment of administrative officers.

The examination is held once every year and it includes three stages which are known as Preliminary test, Mains and Personal Interview respectively.

--> The minimum qualification required for appearing in the examination are as here under :-

* You must have the citizenship of India.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible.

* Your age must be within 21 years to 37 years in case you are general male candidate as for other categories age relaxation of 3 years is applicable.

--> So having completed BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application ) degree which is a graduation degree you are eligible for appearing in the same examination if you satisfy other criteria too. Also as far as you are concerned about the subject then it is decided by the candidates and all the options will be available for you irrespective of the subject you have opted in your graduation.

For further details and notifications about the same you can log to the link www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
6th October 2021, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

When I completed BCA then what are the syllabus I have to study for BPSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?