17th November 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can a BUMS graduate working as a semi government Doctor in Bihar become a lecturer? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I am BUMS holder and working as a semi government Doctor in Bihar. Please tell me can I be a lecturer in a BUMS college? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

7th June 2017, 11:59 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a BUMS graduate working as a semi government Doctor in Bihar become a lecturer? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

Yes, of course a BUMS graduate can become a lecturer in Bihar.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 40 years for unreserved candidates and 43 years of female unreserved candidates and for OBC and 45 years for SC/ST candidates.
The candidate must have completed his/her BUMS/BAMS from a recognized institute/college/university registered with Government Ayurvedic and Unani Chikitsa Parishad (Bihar/Patna). The candidate needs to face the interview and have to pass it, then only the candidate can become a lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?