7th December 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Can a Girl apply for NDA entrance exam? What is the age criteria required for Girls?

Respected Sir, I am a Girl and I want to apply for NDA so I want to know can a Girl apply for NDA entrance exam? What is the age criteria required for Girls? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 12:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Girl apply for NDA entrance exam? What is the age criteria required for Girls?

No, Girl students are not at all eligible to apply for NDA Entrance Examination. Yes, female candidates are not at eligible to apply for NDA Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

In the notification it is clearly mentioned in official notification that, "Female" or "Girl" candidates are not eligible (or else) Only male candidates are eligible to apply for this NDA Examination.

Minimum age required to apply for this NDA Examination is 16.5 years and the maximum age should not exceed 19 years in order to be eligible. As you are a Girl candidate, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for NDA Exam.
9th December 2016, 02:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a Girl apply for NDA entrance exam? What is the age criteria required for Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Girl and I want to apply for NDA so I want to know can a Girl apply for NDA entrance exam? What is the age criteria required for Girls? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, the girls are not allowed to participate in NDA examinations. The NDA examinations are only for unmarried Boys. The girls after completion of graduation can apply for Armed Forces of India. The girls can apply for Combined Defence Services (CDS). The age limit for CDS will be 19 years to 24 years. So being a girl you can apply for CDS after completion of graduation. The CDS examination will be conducted by UPSC, the website link is Click Here
9th December 2016, 02:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, girls are not eligible to appear for NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in defence services.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board and age limit is between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male unmarried candidates are eligible to appear for examination. So, you are not eligible to appear for examination.
9th December 2016, 03:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that girls are not allowed to apply for NDA entrance examination. Only unmarried Male candidates who are in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years are eligible to apply for NDA examination. You should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board to be eligible to join Indian Armed Forces through NDA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?