7th December 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Government Bank Manager for a general category candidate?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th and after completing intermediate I want to apply for Government Bank Manager post so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to become a Government Bank Manager for a general category candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 02:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Government Bank Manager for a general category candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th and after completing intermediate I want to apply for Government Bank Manager post so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to become a Government Bank Manager for a general category candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

The bank managers in government (nationalized) banks are not recruited directly. The recruitment will be only for a Probationary Officer (PO) in nationalized banks. The recruitment will be done through IBPS for nationalized banks. The eligibility for the PO is a pass in graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The age limit for the general category candidates will be 20 to 30 years, for PO post. The candidates should appear for a written test and interview for the selection. The competition for the course will be very high. The IBPS website link is Click Here
9th December 2016, 04:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Government Bank Manager for a general category candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become a Government Bank Manager:

You cannot become a Bank Manager in Government Banks just after completion of 12th Class. Yes, there is a certain eligibility criteria that you have to meet in order to apply for this recruitment.

The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in Banking based examinations is "Graduation" from a recognized university. You will have to apply for PO recruitment first then you can become to the post of Bank Manager based on promotions you get. I suggest you to first complete Graduation and then you can apply for Government based banking recruitment's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?