17th November 2016, 07:33 PM
riddhiRj

What is the eligibility criteria required for a girl to apply for NDA?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for NDA so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for a girl to apply for NDA? Please tell me about the Physical requirement also.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Girl apply for NDA entrance exam? What is the age criteria required for Girls?
  2. Can a Girl join NDA (CDS) after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for a Girl to join NDA? -- [New]
  3. Can a class 10th Girl appear for NDA exam? What posts are available for a Girl in NDA and what is he age criteria required?
  4. What is the physical eligibility required to apply for NDA?
  5. Can a Female candidate apply for NDA exam this year? What is the eligibility criteria required for a Female candidate to apply for the exam?
  6. Can a girl apply for NDA? What is the eligibility required?
  7. Can a Female Candidate apply for NDA exam? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to fill up NDA 2016 form?
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  10. Can a Female student apply for NDA exam after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA?
  11. How can I appear in NDA entrance exam being a 16 years old 12th female student? Detailed information about entrance exam, interview and physical fitness required for NDA?
  12. Criteria for eligibility for NDA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I change my degree program from B.Sc science to B.Sc genetic engineering?
  14. What is the age criteria required to apply for NDA exam? Can I apply for it at the age of 20 years?
  15. Can a girl apply for NDA? What is the age limit for a girl?
  16. Can female candidates apply for NDA exam? What is the eligibility criteria of the exam? Procedure to apply?
  17. How much marks are enough in 12th for NDA?
  18. Eligibility criteria for girl candidate to apply for PCS exams
18th November 2016, 10:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for a girl to apply for NDA?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for NDA Examination:

No, Female girl candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA Examination. Yes, unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination. The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA Examination is as follows.

>> Minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in 12th Class is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> The basic age criteria required is as follows.

* Minimum Age - 16.5 years

* Maximum Age allowed - 19 years

>> Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.
18th November 2016, 11:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for a girl to apply for NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddhiRj View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for NDA so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for a girl to apply for NDA? Please tell me about the Physical requirement also.
NDA stands for National Defence Service exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

I have attached a document where you can find out the physical criteria for NDA exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 18 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?