15th January 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I join the Indian Army in the Medical field? What is the qualification criteria required?

Respected Sir, My name is Jafril and I am studying in class 10th now, I want to join the Indian Army Medical field after completing class 10th. I want to know how can I join the Indian Army in the Medical field? What is the qualification criteria required? Do I have to write any entrance exam for that? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification criteria for joining the Indian Army as a Psychologist?
  2. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army? What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army?
  3. What is the Qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  4. How can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required?
  5. How can I join Indian Army being a 12th female candidate? Qualification required to join?
  6. What qualification is needed for Medical Officer post in Army? How to apply for the post?
  7. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required required to join the Indian Army as a Soldier?
  9. Which wings of Army is best for 12th with Science holder? Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required for it?
  10. Procedure to join Indian Army? Criteria for selection? Qualifications required for admission?
  11. Procedure to join Indian army for BCA student?
  12. Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  13. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required? -- [New]
  14. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure and eligibility for application of Indian Army?
  16. What step should I follow to join the Indian Army after completing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Army Officer?
  17. How can I join Indian Army? I have completed 12th
  18. What are the other available options to join Indian army through Medical stream besides AFMC?
17th January 2017, 03:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Army in the Medical field? What is the qualification criteria required?

To join Indian Army in Medical field after completion of your 10th standard, you have to pursue your higher studies in 11th and 12th standard from a recognised board and you have to appear in NDA examination conducted by UPSC. Only unmarried male candidates who are in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years are eligible to apply for UPSC NDA examination. Since, you have completed 10th standard, you need to pursue 12th standard, so, that you are eligible to appear in NDA examination to join in Indian Army.
17th January 2017, 10:54 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Army in the Medical field? What is the qualification criteria required?

You can't join Indian Army in Medical field after completing class 10th.You can join Indian Army in the Medical field after completing graduation in medical field.

Eligibility Criteria:-

**One must be an Indian citizen.

**Only unmarried male are eligible for the exam.

**Candidates Passed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics as the core subjects from a recognized board

**The minimum age is 16 1/2 years and maximum 19 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?