29th December 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JE job after 56% in civil engineering?

I have passed civil engineering with 56%. Can I apply for every kind of JE job or other engineering job in future. Will I have not face any problem related to marks.

29th December 2016, 01:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JE job after 56% in civil engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of Junior Engineer in Government sector organizations. Basically there is no such minimum percentage criteria required in order to be eligible for the Junior Engineer recruitment.

>> As there is no minimum percentage required, you are certainly eligible to apply for this JE Recruitment.

>> The basic criteria you need to pass is "B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma" in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As you have successfully Civil Engineering Graduation, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
29th December 2016, 03:05 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Having completed your Civil Engineering i.e; B.Tech degree in Civil you are certainly eligible for applying for Junior Engineer jobs as for the same post the minimum educational requirement is diploma in engineering degree from a recognized institute.

Further for your recruitment as Junior Engineer in various government sectors you need to qualify entrance examinations like SSC JE examination and RRB entrance examination. Also for further details regarding these examinations you can log on to the links www.ssc.nic.in and www.rrb.gov.nic.in.
29th December 2016, 08:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to apply for JE examination as per your qualification.

Eligibility criteria required to write SSC(Staff Selection Commission) JE(Junior Engineer) examination are as under :-

-The candidate should possess a Degree/Diploma in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical discipline from a recognized University .

-The candidate age limit should be in between 18 years to 32 years. The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates .

-Selection procedure involves of

Written Exam , and

Interview.
29th December 2016, 11:41 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for JE job after 56% in civil engineering

The age of applicant should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Age relaxation is given to candidate depending upon category.
30th October 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I am passed diploma in civil engineering with 58% i am eligible for pwd je or irigation je
21st June 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can apply je job in kptcl ..my diploma percentage is 59.27%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?