2nd March 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JTO exam being a final year student of B.E.(CSE)?

I am a student of B.E. Computer Science Engineering. I am in final year of my graduation. I want to apply for JTO examination. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply?

19th March 2018, 12:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JTO exam being a final year student of B.E.(CSE)?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this JTO Recruitment being a final year of B.E in Computer Science Engineering course. The basic minimum qualification required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech in Radio/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Telecommunication/ Electronics stream from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for this recruitment. Hence, as you are pursuing final year of your Graduation course I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and your maximum age must not exceed 30 years to be eligible and you may find more details from it's official website.
20th March 2018, 11:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for JTO examination one must complete his/her graduation in engineering or technology field from a recognized college/university. As you are a B.E CSE student, so you are eligible to apply. Candidates should be in the age boundary of 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules. Candidate must be an Indian citizen. So, if you fulfill all the above conditions then you are eligible for JTO.
22nd March 2018, 12:07 AM
chikkykranthi619

Junior Telecom Officer is shortly called as JTO.
This exam is conducted by BSNL for recruiting candidates as JTO's in it's branches all over India.
Minimum educational qualification required for JTO is BE/B.Tech or equivalent in engineering branches like :
- Computer Science
- Telecom
- Information Technology
- Electronics Communication
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Radio
- Electrical and Electronics.

Candidate who have completed M.Sc. Electronics or a Computer Science is also eligible for applying for JTO exam.

Final year candidates are note eligible for applying for the exam only those who meet required education will be eligible for applying for JTO.
30th March 2018, 11:15 PM
Rudra0000
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.E. Computer Science Engineering. I am in final year of my graduation. I want to apply for JTO examination. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply?
Candidates who had completed their graduation (Engineering) are eligible to appear in BSNL JTO Exam
. Those who are awaiting for their graduation results are also eligible for this exam.
Minimum 60% aggregate marks are required to appear in this exam.
I hope it helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?