1st July 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for KPSC SDA recruitment after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?

Friends,
Can I apply for SDA post in KPSC after doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Please let me know about this immediately.
Looking for quick reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA recruitment exam if completed Diploma and pursuing B.Tech through Distance Education?
  2. Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA exams if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  3. Can I apply for KPSC SDA exam if pursuing final year of B.E.(EEE)?
  4. Can I apply for SDA post in KPSC after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  5. Are distance education degree students eligible to apply for KPSC SDA exam?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in KPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  7. FDA and SDA solved question papers of previous year for KPSC exams
  8. Which books are to be referred for SDA exam?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for RTO recruitment exam if secured 61.50% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for KPSC exam?
  11. Can I apply for diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 12th commerce?
  12. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Am I eligible to apply for a job of KPSC and UPSC after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Department of Technical Education, Karnataka
  15. Can I apply as mechanical engineering after completing diploma with manufacturing engineering
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  18. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
2nd July 2015, 04:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for KPSC SDA recruitment after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?

Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) recruits the candidates for the posts of First Division Assistant (FDA), Second Division Assistant (SDA) posts.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Age limit should be between 18-35 years of age.

* Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates are applicable.

* Candidate should possess 10+2 and Degree/ equivalent with ITI diploma for the post of SDA.

* Candidate should possess degree from any recognized university or institution for the post of FDA.

As you completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering which is equivalent to a degree qualification, you can apply for SDA post.
22nd April 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for KPSC SDA recruitment after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?

I have completed diploma in electronics and communication please tell me can I do KPSC and SDA exams
14th March 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

In kpsc application how we mention diploma mechanical (after the filling of sslc results and all)
16th August 2020, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Which is having more value of the following?
1. Having completed BE after puc in Karnataka
2. Having completed BE after diploma in Karnataka
18th August 2020, 09:13 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I apply for KPSC SDA recruitment after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?

Yes, you can I apply for KPSC SDA recruitment after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidates need minimum Qualifications to apply for the KPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
They must have the 12th Class, Diploma & ITI. from the recognized Board.

Age limit: 18 to 35 years.

Selection Process : Written Test, and Interview.
18th February 2021, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I write SDA exam after 12the as I am a sstuent of commerce
8th June 2022, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for SDA completed diploma exams are i am writtun now waiting for that result can i apply for that??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?