12th March 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in UPSC-CAPF being a B.A. 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am a student of 3rd year B.A. Can I apply for UPSC-CAPF recruitment? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in UPSC-CAPF for a 27 years old Airmen?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  3. What qualification is required to appear in CAPF Examination? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply in UPSC exam if pursuing B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year?
  5. Can I apply for IES and UPSC exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  6. How should I prepare for UPSC Preliminary Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BA course?
  7. Detailed information about Community certificates of UPSC-CAPF? Whether the certificate should be dated between dates?
  8. Am I eligible for UPSC MPSC entrance exam after passing 3rd year B.Com?
  9. How to prepare for UPSC exam after passing 3rd year computer science
  10. What is the qualification of CAPF? When will the forms come out?
  11. What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student?
  12. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  13. Can I apply for Indian Air force in technical branch? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E 3rd year student
  16. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  17. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I be eligible to apply for MSc microbiology? I am a 3rd year BSc chemistry student
14th March 2016, 06:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in UPSC-CAPF being a B.A. 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of 3rd year B.A. Can I apply for UPSC-CAPF recruitment? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.
You are a student of 3rd years of B.A degree so you are eligible for UPSC-CAPF exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree are eligible for UPSC-CAPF exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 24 years.
14th March 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UPSC CAPF examination being a B.A 3rd year student. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree from any recognised university are eligible to appear in UPSC CAPF examination. The age limit required to appear in UPSC CAPF examination is 20-25 years, upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. So, after completion of your Graduation in B.A course, you are eligible to apply for UPSC CAPF examination.
14th March 2016, 09:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

UPSC conducts CAPF exam every year. You are in the final year of your graduation course and want to apply for this post.

Following are the eligibility criteria for this exam.

Educational qualification: student must possess graduation degree from a recognised university. The students in the final year of graduation course are also eligible to apply subjected to condition that you have to pass graduation course till the result of written exam is released.

Age limit: 20 to 25 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Standards Test & Interview/ Personality Test.

>>If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, then you can go through the detailed advertisement of UPSC CAPF exam. You will be surprised to know that the online application for this exam has started. So in my opinion you have to apply before the last date I.e 8th April 2016.
15th December 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I am serving in Indian Air force since 8 years and my age 28 years can I apply for assistant commandant in cisf
16th April 2019, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I am planning to write capf ac this year. As of the exam date ,I will be in my final year BA 5th semester then. CAN I APPLY FOR THIS EXAM?
Please help me
4th December 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I did my Graduation from IGNOU pt JLN college Faridabad. Can I apply for CAPF? Please tell me
20th June 2021, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

BA Complete..Can I Eligible UPSC- CRPF AC
9th June 2022, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Can i appear assistant commandant with the diploma certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?