4th July 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment being a BA(English) graduate?

Dear friends, I have completed my BA(English) Honours. I want to apply for Stenographer post in Labour Bureau. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment?
  2. Procedure and age limit to apply in Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment?
  3. Selection procedure of Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment? Details of written test?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment for 24 years old male candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the job profile of a Stenographer in SSC? What kind of learning is needed for becoming a Stenographer?
  6. How many vacancies are there in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  7. Detailed information about Stenographer recruitment available in Government sector?
  8. Can I apply in RVUNL Stenographer recruitment being a BCom graduate?
  9. When the notification of SSC Stenographer Grade-II recruitment will be released? How to apply?
  10. Important dates of RVUNL Stenographer 2018 recruitment?
  11. Important dates of HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  12. Selection procedure followed in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment for BA graduate?
  13. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018? Cost of application? -- [New]
  15. When the notification of SSC Stenographer will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  16. Procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  17. Is work experience required to apply for Senior Stenographer(English) recruitment of HSSC?
  18. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment?
6th July 2018, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment being a BA(English) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment being a B.A (English) graduate. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Labour Stenographer recruitment is that the candidate should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognised board, speed in shorthand 80 wpm and speed in typewriting 40 wpm. So, being a B.A (English) graduate, you can apply for Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment.
7th July 2018, 08:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment being a BA(English) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment being a B.A (English) graduate. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or an equivalent from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment. You should have speed in shorthand 80wpm and speed in typewriting 40wpm.
7th July 2018, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of Stenographer is given below,

Essential Qualification:-

>> You should have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent from a recognized board.

>> You should have speed in Shorthand 80 words per minute and Speed in typewriting 40 words per minute.

Hence, if you have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern prior to your Bachelor's Degree, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification
8th July 2018, 11:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board can apply for Stenographer in Labour Bureau Recruitment.

As you have completed your bachelor's degree in English, so you are also eligible to apply for the recruitment. Interested candidates can visit the official link and apply (http://www.labour.gov.in)
8th July 2018, 10:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for "Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment"*, if you fullfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.

You must have passed*10+2 examination in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
Speed in shorthand should be 80 wpm and Speed in typewriting should be 40 wpm.

Age limit (As on 30.06.2018):-

Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 30 years

Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Government rules.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Remove *
9th July 2018, 02:12 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply in Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment after being a graduate in BA (English).

Educational Qualification
Applicants must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent and also have speed of 80 word per minute in shorthand and speed of 40 word per minute in typewriting along with 5 years of experience in relevant field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?