20th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government job, if I have only 1 backlog in semester 1st?

I have backlog in engineering mathematics of semester 1st and now I am in 8th semester training schedule. I have cleared all the subjects related to my stream. Can I get government job. Please give me solution.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for any job if I have not got my 1st semester result?
  2. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I had backlog in diploma?
  4. What are my job opportunities if I scored 75% overall in 7 semesters with 1 backlog in 1st semester?
  5. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Is it difficult to get job if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  7. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  8. Am I eligible to write 5th semester external exams if I have 6 backlogs?
  9. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  11. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  12. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  13. Is it possible to get job after completing B.Tech with 5 backlog in the 7th semester?
  14. Will the GATE stipend be stopped permanently if got backlog in a paper of M.Tech 1st semester?
  15. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  16. Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in USA after completion of B.Tech with one backlog in 1st semester?
  18. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?
20th June 2017, 09:17 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get government job, if I have only 1 backlog in semester 1st?

No, you are not eligible to get the job because in order to get the government job the candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognized university without any backlogs.
22nd June 2017, 02:30 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you have cleared all your backlogs till date, then you are very much eligible to apply for any of the Government job. If you have not cleared then I am sorry to say you cannot apply for government job.
22nd June 2017, 03:30 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

It does not matter if you have a backlog in 1st semester, you should clear the supplement paper in the concluding year in order to avoid any hindrances in future.

If you have cleared all the papers, I am sure you can apply for various government examination in future and can avail the job post.
22nd June 2017, 06:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you can't get any government/private job until you have cleared all your backlogs.
After successfully passing your bachelor's degree you can apply for various government sector job such as UPSC, SSC, Railways, Bank, PSC, NDA, etc.
So first complete your bachelor's degree then apply for government job in which you are interested.
22nd June 2017, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have backlog in engineering mathematics of semester 1st and now I am in 8th semester training schedule. I have cleared all the subjects related to my stream. Can I get government job. Please give me solution.
You have completed your all pending backlog so you are eligible for government sector jobs which are given below.

1. Civil Service Exam

2. Banking

3. School Teacher

4.CDS

5.IES
13th July 2017, 08:09 AM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can get Government job in 12th basis.
But if you apply for Graduation based exam,then you are not eligible for government sector job.So work hard for Engineering Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?