18th September 2016, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Indian railway driver if I am 12th pass candidate?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am student of 12th pass commerce can i get job in indian railway loco pilot.

Sir please answer my question fast as possible as.? What is the minimum criteria followed to get the job? Awaiting to get the response back soon as possible. Thanks!

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
  2. How can I become a Driver in Indian Railway if completed 12th Science?
  3. Can I go for private ITI colleges after metric pass from NIOS? Which course should I follow in ITI to get job as Railway driver?
  4. Can I become a Driver in Indian Railway if pursue Diploma Mechanical course?
  5. Can I become a railway driver after passing 12th?
  6. Can I apply for Railway Engineer Driver post after passing 12th with 50% in 12th
  7. How can I give the Railway Engine Driver Exam? I have passed 12th with 40% -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get job in Indian Railway within 5 months if secured 63% in 12th being a female candidate?
  9. Railway driver job after completing 10th with 68% and being a BC category student?
  10. Is b.com degree is useful to get railway engine driver job? What is the procedure followed to get the job in Railways?
  11. Which course should I pursue to become an Indian Railway engine driver?
  12. How to become a Railway Driver after passing 12th commerce?
  13. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  14. Can I apply for Railway engine driver after scoring 93% marks in Intermediate?
  15. How can I become a railway Engine Driver?
  16. What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure to become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway?
  18. Possibility to get a job in Railway as a Driver for an ITI Diesel Mechanic student? Eligibility criteria for it?
18th September 2016, 11:41 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian railway driver if I am 12th pass candidate?

Sorry but you are not eligible for railway driver job. As for this job you have to do ITI course or diploma in engineering. Only after that you will be eligible for railway driver job. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?