7th February 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I give my exam of SSC after completing graduation?

I'm a student of B.Sc (ZBC ) 1st year. Can I give the exam of SSC after my graduation and how much marks I need to score in B.Sc ZBC to fulfil the examination criteria?

7th February 2017, 07:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give my exam of SSC after completing graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in SSC examination after completion of Graduation in B.Sc. ZBC course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to appear in SSC examination. There is no need to score minimum percentage criteria to appear in SSC examination. Since, you have passed 12th standard, even as a B.Sc. ZBC first year student, you are eligible to appear in SSC examination.
7th February 2017, 10:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give SSC Examination after completion of Graduation (B.Sc with ZBC subjects). The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for SSC based recruitment's is Graduate Degree or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As you are done with B.Sc course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for SSC based recruitment's.
8th February 2017, 10:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a student of B.Sc (ZBC ) 1st year. Can I give the exam of SSC after my graduation and how much marks I need to score in B.Sc ZBC to fulfil the examination criteria?
After completion of graduation degree, you are eligible for SSC exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for SSC exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
13th February 2017, 06:57 PM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can I give my exam of SSC after completing graduation?

Dear candidate,

Yes, you can apply for Staff Selection commission combined graduate level exam after completing graduation from any recognized university.

Eligibility criteria:

Group B post: Age limit maximum 30 years for gen cast.

For sc/st age relaxation is 5 years

I am attaching a document of ssc cgl 2015.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CGL2015-NOTICE.pdf(244.4 KB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?