21st March 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NVS as TGT without any teaching experience?

Sir, I have no teaching experience as I’m 24 years old, MA, B.Ed. I have appeared for NVS TGT English. My exam was good. I can secure good marks. Sir, will they not select me just because I have no teaching experience. Very worried about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for KVS TGT or NVS TGT with graduation in biotechnology and CTET qualified?
  2. How to join TGT computer after doing B.Com, PGDCA, CIC
  3. Can I join B.Ed correspondence program through IGNOU without having any teaching experience?
  4. How to join the software industry? I have 10 years of teaching experience
  5. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information regarding the B.Ed course to join after having 8 experience of Teaching with Graduation?
  7. What should I do to get PRT job having four years of teaching experience?
  8. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  9. How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC
  10. Eligibility For teaching in colleges after B.Tech and without having any teaching experience?
  11. Where can I do B.Ed course being a Graduate and having no Teaching experience?
  12. How to join government school after doing B.A from DU, CIC from IGNOU, PGDCA from NIIT?
  13. Best way to choose career in Teaching? Am I eligible for B.Ed, TGT or PGT after doing BCA?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed? Am I eligible if I have teaching experience for 5 years?
  15. Can a candidate of B.Sc in Fashion Designing from Annamalai University be eligible for B.Ed course from MDU?
  16. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  17. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  18. What should I do next after doing BSc in Science, B.Ed and then M.A in English?
23rd March 2017, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NVS as TGT without any teaching experience?

It will depend on merit and school will select the best candidate on the basis of academic qualification and performance in written exam. Having experience is a plus point surely, but performance in written exam will also matter.

Therefore, you will have good chance of selection, if you have performed well in the entrance exam. No need to worry about experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?