24th July 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 57% marks in SSC?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  3. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. Can I go for mechanical engineering after my SSC? I have scored less marks in SSC
  6. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  8. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  9. Eligibility for diploma in Mechanical after doing SSC with 72% marks 10 years ago?
  10. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  11. Can I do diploma in Mechanical Engineering after SSC? Should i go for Science or Mechanical engineering?
  12. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  13. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  14. How to take admission in diploma for mechanical engineering? I have scored 58% in SSC board exam
  15. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  16. Which is better between Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Electronic Engineering?
  17. Subjects to study in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 70% in ITI-Fitter?
  18. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
24th July 2015, 09:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 57% marks in SSC?

Yes, you are eligibie to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering after completing SSC.

The minimum eligibility for Diploma course is that the candidate should pass class X or equivalent from any recognized board. They should get at least 35% marks in each subjects with Mathematics and Science subjects.

In some colleges the admissions are offering, if the candidates have passed class X or equivalent.
24th July 2015, 10:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 57% marks in SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, after completion of diploma course you are eligible for below given SSC exams.

SSC Combined Matric Prelims exam:-

(a) Lower Division Clerks in Ministries/Departments

(b) Stenographer Grade 'D' in Ministries/Departments

(c) Stenographer Grade 'C' in Ministries/Departments

Those candidates have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible above exams.

Your age should be below 26 years.
24th July 2015, 11:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your SSC with an aggregate of 57% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course
25th July 2015, 03:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission in diploma engineering is through entrance exam and your marks in SSC don't count. You are eligible for it as you have above 50% marks. Just appear for the entrance exam with good preparation.

Once you have a decent rank you will be eligible for admission in your choice of course and college through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?