17th April 2017, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Which category should I select in SBI PO, if belong to NT-B category?

For which category am I eligible in SBI PO. If, I am from NT-B category. There are only option of SC, ST and OBC? Please help.

17th April 2017, 03:13 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which category should I select in SBI PO, if belong to NT-B category?

State Bank of India application form comprised of only four option i.e., SC/ST/OBC and General. If you fall under NT-B category then there is no such option you have chose the general category only apart from this if you chose any other category (SC/ST/OBC) then you need to furnish the caste certificate as a proof in the joining process and also in the interview.
17th September 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which category should I select in SBI PO, if belong to NT-B category?

I am in nt c cast ...which category I choose for IBPS po ...please suggest me...
27th September 2021, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am bms BACHCLOR MANAGEMENT STUDY STUDENT can I give IBPs sbi po CLERK EXAM
20th October 2021, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I am not b which category choose SBI po clerk IBPS po clerk
3rd July 2022, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I a NT B catagory from which cast I should apply
Like OBC ,general in bank exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?