6th March 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and pattern of UPSC Indian Economic Service recruitment exam?

Hello, I would like to know sir the exam pattern of UPSC IES Indian Economic Service written exam. I want to know about everything in details of this recruitment of IES because I want to give IES.

Related Questions:
10th April 2018, 12:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and pattern of UPSC Indian Economic Service recruitment exam?

Detailed Information and Pattern of UPSC Indian Economic Service Recruitment Examination:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in this UPSC Indian Economic Service Recruitment Examination is,

<> Post Graduate Degree in Applied Economics or Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized university to be eligible.

<> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years to be eligible. Of course, there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Examination Pattern of UPSC Indian Economic Service Recruitment:

Examination pattern consists of 6 papers in IES Examination and they are, General Economics 1, General English, General Studies, General Economics 2, Indian Economics and General Economics 3.

Every paper will be of 200 marks excluding the General English and General Studies which will be of 100 marks. Of course, there will be negative marking in examination of 1/3 marks and the language mode of the examination is English only and the time allotted for each subject is 3 hours.

I am providing you the official notification of this UPSC IES recruitment and go through 9th page of notification for detailed scheme of examination.

Click here for Official Notification -- Look at 9th Page
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?