20th May 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Whether an Electronics engineer be a Flying Officer? Eligibility for Aeronautical or Mechanical engineering?

Sir/Madam I am doing my Electronics and Telecommunication engineering. Can I become a flying officer?
because in most of the areas for a flying officer the eligibility is given as aeronautical or mechanical engineering....
and people say that technical wing is not interesting i need guidance for this doubt also please

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs for Flying officer in Indian Air Force?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force if I am a B.E student?
  3. Will there be any Accounting Career Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  4. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  5. Can I apply as a flying officer if I am a Final Year Aeronautical Engineering(Female Candidate)?
  6. Various posts in Indian Air Force
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. How to join IAF flying branch after doing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force being a girl pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Any job opportunities in Aviation field after completing B.Tech IT?
  11. Which entrance exam to give after passing 12th?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force being a married girl pursuing 12th standard?
  13. Exams through which one can enter IAF Indian Air Force?
  14. Am I eligible to join Technical Department in IAF after doing MCA and BSc in computer science?
  15. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  16. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course is better between Aeronautical Engineering and Avionics Engineering in terms of status, remuneration and Job Opportunities?
  18. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
6th December 2014, 10:02 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether an Electronics engineer be a Flying Officer? Eligibility for Aeronautical or Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam I am doing my Electronics and Telecommunication engineering. Can I become a flying officer?
because in most of the areas for a flying officer the eligibility is given as aeronautical or mechanical engineering....
and people say that technical wing is not interesting i need guidance for this doubt also please
Yeah you are eligible for Joining in as a flying officer by writing the AFCAT exam.This exam is conducted for candidates to join in various branches in Air Force

The eligibility needed for the exam is that the candidate should satisfy the criteria such as Nationality, age limit and education qualification.

>> The candidate should have a citizenship in India

>> Candidate should have a age between 19-23 years

>> The education qualification for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a B.E or a B.Tech degree and should have a 60%aggregate

>> The candidate need to be physically fit.

If you are going to satisfy all the criteria needed then you can apply for joining in the exam. It is not needed that you need to Aeronautical engineer in for joining in Flying branch

Regards
~jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?