26th December 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in BHEL recruitment exam for B.Tech 3rd year student?

hello
i am persuing 3rd year b-tech
can i give exam for bhel recruitment exam?
please tell me about my eligibility....
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the recruitment exam organized by BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Am I eligible for BHEL recruitment Exam (on 25th sep)? I've just completed 3rd year
  3. Software Training project for 15-20 days in BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  5. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, New Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Preparation tips and date of BHEL recruitment exam for B.Com final year student?
  9. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  10. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. How to do training from BHEL after completing B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year in electrical branch
  12. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  13. Can a B.Tech 3rd year student be eligible to give GATE examination?
  14. How to apply in BHEL for summer training in 7th semester
  15. How to do training in BHEL? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  16. How to do training in BHEL for 4 to 6 months? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  17. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
27th December 2014, 08:36 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BHEL recruitment exam for B.Tech 3rd year student?

In order to get in to BHEL, you need to appear for GATE. Based on the GATE score, you will be short listed for interview.

Eligibility Criteria:

Should have atleast 55% in graduation.
Should have completed or pursuing graduation.
27th December 2014, 07:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BHEL recruitment exam for B.Tech 3rd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot appear for BHEL recruitment process in the third year of engineering. You can appear in the final year of your engineering degree course for BHEL recruitment process. However, you need to appear for GATE exam since the selection and shortlisting for interview process is done on the basis of GATE score. However, if you had pursued diploma then you can apply for openings of diploma candidates in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?