26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test?

Hello everyone, I will apply for the post of Junior Engineer of Meghalaya PSC recruitment. I want to know that after giving and qualifying in written test I can call for Personal Interview directly or I have to give few more tests?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test & interview?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test? Benefits to appear for SC candidate?
  3. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test?
  4. What kind of work is offered under Junior Engineer post by Meghalaya PSC?
  5. Grade Pay in Junior Engineer post of Meghalaya PSC?
  6. Can I get a call for Personal Interview if crack Staff Selection Commission CHSL written test?
  7. When the application form of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment will be released? Pattern of this written test?
  8. Questions of previous years for RBI executive intern examination -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Damodar Valley Corporation previous 5 years exam question-answers and books?
  10. Selection procedure in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  11. Roles & responsibilities of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  12. Pay scale of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?
  14. What should I do after completing diploma and degree in electrical engineering? Which is the best job in railway?
  15. What are the jobs for mechanical engineers in Indian railways
  16. After passing diploma in electronics engineering branch how to get jobs in SAIL?
  17. Qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  18. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineer in Railways?
2nd June 2018, 01:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test?

Yes, if you have qualified in written test of Meghalaya PSC recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer, you will be called for Personal Interview. You will not have to give any test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?