1st May 2015, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

How 12th passed girl can apply for Airmen recruitment?

I want to know about the Airmen recruitment that how a girl should apply for airmen post after passing 12th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in Airmen recruitment rally in Guwahati? -- [New]
  2. How to become an officer in army? I have passed 12th with 73%
  3. When will the vacancies come out for Air Force Group Y? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I join in Indian Air Force after studying 11th class in AP?
  5. Can I apply for ACC after passing all the tests of GD recruitment? I have passed 12th commerce with 54%
  6. Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force for 12th student?
  8. Can I apply for Infosys recruitment of Freshers having secured 68% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in BE? Will there be any reservation for the candidates of SC/ST in Infosys recruitment?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force as an Airmen after passing 12th with 72.5%
  10. How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  11. How to apply for Air Force? I have passed 12th PCM
  12. How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate
  13. Will I get a job after passing Airmen Exam?
  14. Can I apply for NTPC recruitment exam after last date of applying has passed?
  15. Is there any career opportunity for 12th pass out students in Indian Railways? I passed out 12th with 90% marks
  16. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. When will I get my joining letter for Air Force Y Group?
  18. Any age relaxation for OBC candidates in Air Force recruitment for Airmen in X Technical Trade?
5th May 2015, 03:04 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How 12th passed girl can apply for Airmen recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the Airmen recruitment that how a girl should apply for airmen post after passing 12th standard?

No there there no Airmen recruitment for girls having a qualification of completed +2. The minimum qualification for getting into Air Force which is a defence force of India is completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics and mathematics as subjects.

But the problem lies in the martial status needed, because only candidates who is a unmarried male can only apply for the exam to join in Air force, girls are ineligible for applying. So, it is better that you continue your studies and finish a Bachelor's degree and then there are opportunities for you to join in as Airmen
31st July 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an airmen. I have done my plus two and now I'm 22
25th October 2020, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass girl and studying in college final year how i can join air force
I have no ncc c certificate and 60% in maths chemistry and physics but total marks is above to 60 %
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?