13th October 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become an Observer in Indian Navy for female B.E. graduate?

Hello,
I just want to know the eligibility criteria for becoming the Observer in Indian Navy? I am a female candidate and completed my B.E. in this year.

24th October 2015, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become an Observer in Indian Navy for female B.E. graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I just want to know the eligibility criteria for becoming the Observer in Indian Navy? I am a female candidate and completed my B.E. in this year.
You can join in Indian Navy through CDS exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian naval academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Naval Academy: - 19 to 22 years
3rd September 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to become an Observer in Indian Navy for female B.E. graduate?

I am doing my 2 nd pu pcmb .I would want to know what degree should I obtain to become a naval observer .
6th September 2018, 12:14 AM
ritesh0691

You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.
And the age criteria is between 18 to 22 for this post of navy.
28th December 2020, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 2 science student, My desire is to become a observer in Indian navy... Which engineering branch should I choose to achieve my goal
29th December 2020, 11:47 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

You can join in Indian Navy through CDS exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian naval academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Naval Academy: - 19 to 22 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?