25th December 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get job in National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation? Syllabus of entrance exam?

I am B.Com student and want to know eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get job in National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation? Syllabus of entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get an interest free education loan? Procedure to get it from government banks?
  2. Procedure to get an education loan to pursue MBA under ST girl student scheme?
  3. National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) schemes available for higher study for handicapped candidates?
  4. How to get job in Islamic Development Bank, Gujrat being a private B.Com holder? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear to become BDO? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of BDO exam? When will be this exam held?
  6. National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSCFDC) provides scholarship for degree course to SC student?
  7. How can the students of diploma apply for IIT?
  8. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  9. Requirements for MBA Finance holder to be eligible for job in Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited?
  10. Criteria for eligibility for NDA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get job in Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited for B.Com holder? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to get admission in PG Diploma course in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  13. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  15. What is the cutoff in 12th for admission in Agriculture BSc? What are the options after Agriculture BSc
  16. Can I give AIEEE and get a respectable score without joining any prominent coaching for it?
  17. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
31st December 2017, 05:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get job in National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Eligibility Criteria and Entrance Examination to get job in NBCFDC:

Recently, NBCFDC has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager in Project and Finance departments and the last date to apply for this recruitment is 1st January, 2018.

>> Minimum age required is 25 years and maximum age must not exceed 32 years in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is CA/ B.Tech/ ICW/ MBA or MSC or its equivalent Post Graduation from a recognized university.

>> Besides this, 5 years of experience is required in order to be eligible. As You are a fresher you may not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Hence, I am providing you Careers section of this organization, so that you can apply for Assistant or Clerical cadre recruitment's as the minimum qualification required for them would be Graduation from a recognized university.

>> As far as the syllabus for this entrance examination is concerned, there is no exact syllabus available and generally questions may be asked from Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General English and General Awareness sections. The selection process consists of Online test which is followed by an Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?