18th February 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply and study for Civil services exam being in 2nd year of BCA?

Hello,
I am Sandeep. I am pursuing BCA (2nd year). I am interests in Civil service so i am gives to upsc exam after that i have join to IPS officer but don't anything so please can you help me.
Please you give me all details how can i study upsc and give to exam plz. send me full details..

Thank you.......

21st February 2016, 01:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply and study for Civil services exam being in 2nd year of BCA?

How to Apply for Civil Services Examination:

Here is the detailed explanation which clarifies all your doubts. See, you are presently pursuing 2nd year of BCA (Graduation). But remember, one must need to satisfy the required eligibility criteria for appearing in Civil Services Examination. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Civil Services Examination is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline. As you are doing BCA, I am very sure that BCA background students are eligible. Second thing is you are not eligible to apply for Civil Services this year as you are still in 2nd year. Final year candidates are eligible, so you can apply for Civil Services exam from next year. Coming to preparation towards Civil Services Examination, you are first required to be very good at your BASICS, AND FUNDAMENTALS. So make sure you have the Civil Services Examination Pattern and Syllabus of Examination. Try to be good at Concepts with the help of NCERT books and other recommended books. The turn when you have to appear in exam comes, then you can take the help of best coaching institute in order to secure good marks in Civil Services Aptitude Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?