31st May 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Government job in various states after completing B.tech in Agriculture?

after completing b.tech agriculture is it possible to get government jobs in various states .

I am very much interestred in government jobs .

Pleses reply.

5th June 2015, 10:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Government job in various states after completing B.tech in Agriculture?

The scope for the Agriculture engineering in the present days is very high. As Agriculture is the backbone for the Indian economy, this field provides employment for more than 64% of the country's population.

Agricultural engineers specialized in various areas such as Agricultural mechanization, soil conversation etc can find jobs in both central and state government firms. For pursuing the job in these sectors, the candidates have to write the entrance exams like UPSC, SSC etc.

After B.tech in Agriculture you can find jobs in the following sectors :

* Food corporation of India.

* Minor irrigation projects.

* Dairy and food industries.

* NABARD and other banks.

* National Dairy Development Board.

* Indian council of Agriculture Research.

You can find jobs in the above sectors as Agriculture extension officer, Agriculture engineer, Indian Agricultural Research Institute officer etc.

The government provide various other allowances apart from the remuneration. There is also a provision of getting higher posts by writing departmental test to hike their salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?