4th July 2016, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

How to apply in BCPL recruitment for Senior Engineer post? Cost of application?

Dear Friends,
Can you please tell me the application fee of BCPL recruitment for Senior Engineer post? How can I apply in this recruitment? Please help me to apply in this recruitment for this post. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Pay scale and number of vacancies available for Senior Engineer post in BCPL?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of BCPL Senior Officer(Finance & Accounts) recruitment?
  3. How can I apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?
  4. What are the upcoming vacancies in railways for engineers
  5. How to apply in Damodar Valley Corporation Assistant IT Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?
  6. Can I apply in BCPL Fire & Safety Officer recruitment with 8 years of Gulf experience? Is it necessary to have B.Tech Degree?
  7. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  9. Qualification required to apply in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment? Cost of application?
  10. Date of announcement of Scientific Assistant Exam?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply in RRB Senior Section Engineer recruitment?
  12. What are the jobs available in Kuwait for mechanical engineering freshers? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IBM Senior Software Engineer post if secured 65% in 10th, 89.63% in Diploma, 68% in B.Tech and 79.2% in M.E.?
  14. What kind of experience is required to apply for Engineer S&T post in RITES recruitment?
  15. Eligibility to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. Procedure to apply in EPFO Vigilance Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?
  17. How to apply in UP Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment? Cost of application and important dates of this recruitment?
  18. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in iGATE? Salary package of Senior Software Engineer?
5th July 2016, 12:58 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply in BCPL recruitment for Senior Engineer post? Cost of application?

If you belong to the category of general or OBC then you must pay INR 200/-. But if you fall in other category like SC/ST/PWD then you do not need to pay provided you must produce your caste certificate.

You can apply online for this job. You need to upload your photo & signature online only. Last date to apply is 25th July 2016.

below I have attached the notification which will help you to take further action.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BPCL.pdf(94.3 KB, 18 views)
5th July 2016, 06:44 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply in BCPL recruitment for Senior Engineer post? Cost of application?

Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) has released the notification for the post of senior engineer in various discipline. You are interested to fill the online application for this post and want to know about the application fee and procedure to apply for this post.

Application fee: Rs. 200. The application fee is paid through net- banking/ debit card/ credit card only. No application fee for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.

Procedure to apply:

>>Visit to the official website ‘www.bcplonline.co.in’

>>click the ‘careers’ option. Here you will see the list of current job openings.

>>click ‘Senior Engineer post’ of respective discipline.

>>Select ‘view details’ option of that post.

>>Again click on ‘Login to apply’ option and fill your details in the application for carefully.

>>After filling the application form, click on final submit and pay the application fee for final submission of online application.

>>Take a print out of the application form for future reference.

Link to apply:https://psu.shine.com/company/bcpl/
5th July 2016, 08:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Application Procedure to apply for BPCL Senior Engineer Recruitment:

BPCL has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for several posts. I am providing you the Apply online link and BPCL Senior Engineer Advertisement details below. You are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields.

As the last date to apply online for this recruitment is 25th July, 2016, I suggest you to apply on or before the last date.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online

Application Fee:

For General/ OBC Candidates - Rs.200/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates - Rs.250/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?