13th July 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the post of Junior Engineer in Border Roads Organisation being an Ex-Serviceman's son?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering last year and now I want to get job in Border Roads Organisation. How to apply for the post of Junior Engineer in Border Roads Organisation? I am son of Ex Serviceman.

19th July 2016, 10:52 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for the post of Junior Engineer in Border Roads Organisation being an Ex-Serviceman's son?

As of now there is no advertisement available for the post of Junior Engineer in Border Roads Organisation. But soon they will be published. As you mentioned that you are son of Ex Serviceman, but you will not be getting benefit of Ex-Servicemen. Those who are Ex-Servicemen only they get when apply for the job.

Your age must be between 18 years to 27 years in case if you belong to general category. Age relaxation applicable for those candidates who are SC/ST/OBC/PWD?Ex-Servicemen. You should have done 3 years of diploma in civil engineering from any recognized university. You must buy employment news this paper will give you details of government job & visit official website of Border Roads Organisation to get the update.
2nd May 2020, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the post of Junior Engineer in Border Roads Organisation being an Ex-Serviceman's son?

I'm son of exservicemen my age is 51. What job is Can apply in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?