14th February 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How to become an ISRO scientist after B.Tech in civil engineering?

Sir, I have completed my civil B.Tech and I want to become an ISRO scientist. What shall I do for any exam? What is the salary and growth opportunities after this. Kindly mail me. My id is [email protected].

14th February 2017, 10:14 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an ISRO scientist after B.Tech in civil engineering?

Recruitment for the posts of scientist/Engineers in ISRO is made through the written exam conducted by the ISRO. The written exam is conducted on all the ISRO centers on 1st week of May. The syllabus for the written exam will be same as the syllabus of GATE exam. The candidate needs to score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are following:-

- The candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech degree with at least 65% marks from a recognized university.

- Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply provisionally. They will have to produce the same at the time of final selections are made.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 21 to 35 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

For more details you can log on to the official website of ISRO @ www.isro.gov.in
16th February 2017, 12:02 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an ISRO scientist after B.Tech in civil engineering?

In order to become Scientist in ISRO you are required to meet certain eligibility criteria. The basic educational qualification required to apply for the post of Scientist in ISRO is as follows.

>> You must have completed M.E/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering after completion of B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering.

>> As you are done with B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I suggest you to pursue M.E/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering to be eligible.

>> Whenever there is a recruitment for filling up vacancies for the post of Engineer/ Scientist, ISRO issues official notification for filling up posts. So you are required to apply for the recruitment and participate in the selection process to get selected finally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?