9th October 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job after completion of NET SET qualification?

Plz help me ..to explain how could I get job in government colg aftr net set qualification? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Lecturer post in Anna University approved engineering colleges?
  2. Availability of Govt jobs as professor and lecturer after completing computer engineering and dates of exams for the same?
  3. What should I do after completing post graduation in MBA in finance and graduation in B.Sc statistics?
  4. Which higher studies course I should do to become a professor in Physics majors?
  5. Can I become a Lecturer if pursue PhD in History in any Private University without appearing in any entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job? -- [New]
  8. Whether M.Phil Degree holder of year 1990 is eligible for Lecturership or not?
  9. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?
  10. Can i do Lecturership in Hindi after MA from IGNOU in same?
  11. How to work in teaching field after doing B.E computer science final year
  12. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  13. What is the benefit of one year MA course after PG Diploma?
  14. Lecturer jobs in Zoology after M.Sc and Ph.D?
  15. What is the age limit to become a Lecturer without experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i appear for SET/NET exams after Masters in Ayurveda?
  17. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
10th October 2016, 05:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of NET SET qualification?

If you strictly want to avail a government job in teaching line, then you should keep on looking for various recruitment drives running on or various vacancies announced for government teachers in schools and colleges and should apply for it.

Other than that if you wish to avail government jobs, you will have to appear for various government examination such as SSC, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, etc. and can avail the job post after successfully clearing the examination.
10th October 2016, 10:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of NET SET qualification?

Every year notification for vacancy for post of Lecturer in different college is released. NET/SET qualified candidates are eligible to apply for lectureship posts. Once application process is over, you will have to appear for interview and sometimes a written test is also conducted when number of candidates are large as compared to vacancy.

So, you need to visit official website of your State Education department for latest updates regarding application for post of lectureship. Once notification is declared, you can apply for it and clear interview to become lecturer in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?