14th February 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian navy after B.Sc in Geology, botany and geography?

Sir, I am Komal Parmar. I am doing B.Sc with Geology, botany, and geography but I really want to join Indian navy. So, how can I join navy and am I eligible for it?

14th February 2017, 10:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian navy after B.Sc in Geology, botany and geography?

Candidates pursuing in 11th or going to 12th std are not eligible to appear for examination.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination from a recognised board.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection. So, you can appear for examination next year or in the NDA II 2017. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th February 2017, 10:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian navy after B.Sc in Geology, botany and geography?

After graduation, one can join Indian Navy through CDS exam.

Eligibility criteria for CDS exam to join Indian Navy :-

Academic qualification : Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Degree in Physics or Mathematics as main subjects from recognized University.

Age limit : 19 years to 22 years .

Selection Process :

Written exam

SSB interview

Medical test.

Written Exam syllabus :

General knowledge

General English

Elementary Mathematics.
15th February 2017, 11:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can not join Navy after Bacehlor of science with Geology, botany and Geography because eligibility criteria is:

B.SC with mathematics or physics for Navy through CDS examination.

The age limit is 19-22 years.
24th August 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I join indian Navy? I am graduated with zoology botany and physical education.
25th August 2019, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I join navy? I am graduated with zoology botany and physical education subjects.
8th October 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in Indian military force but iam studying msc geology what I want to do
17th June 2021, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc geology can I join Indian Navy after this..?
3rd July 2021, 07:35 PM
Singhskomal

10+2 with physics and mathematics.
Bachelor's degree in engineering with 60% aggregate.
Age limit 21 to 24 years.
Admission by service selection board after an interview and medical test...physical standards, unmarried apply from NDA (National defence academy) and CDS ( combined defence services).
In order to apply for CDS. One must unmarried male graduation degree and age between 19 to 23 years.
One can also join Indian navy officers through the 10+2 ,B.Tech entry scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?