1st September 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How can i make contribution towards nations progress by becoming an IAS Officer?

How can i make contribution towards nations progress by becoming an IAS Officer?

2nd September 2015, 10:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i make contribution towards nations progress by becoming an IAS Officer?

IAS officer can make good contribution towards nation as he is responsible for many government affairs and disbursement of funds.
If he/she work honestly then they can give huge contribution in Nations progress.

List of Functions of IAS officer :

IAS handles the framing and implementation of policy in consultation with the Ministers.
IAS handles implementation of policies calls for supervision and IAS has to travel to the places where the decisions taken are being implemented.
At district level, IAS officers are mainly concerned with district affairs, including implementation of developmental programs.
IAS main work involves formulation and implementation of policies pertaining to a particular area like finance, commerce, etc.

If IAS officers does their work correctly and honestly then they directly or indirectly affect our nations progress.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?