3rd June 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become an IAS officer?

is it possible for an IAS officer to take his own decisions and make his own laws for the benefit of common people.... who are the persons in power to which an IAS officer is answerable to... can they challenge the central government for any hurdles in the exercise of their power ...can they implement their own laws for the good of people...

4th June 2013, 02:34 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to become an IAS officer?

Dear candidate

**I want to tell you that IAS is the highest Civil service post in India which has high prestige in society as well.
**IAS and IPS help or support politician to conduct their work. IAS officer act as a administrator so it’s have more power in it’s hand.
**But now days there are so many politician are corroupt which make you also corrupt like them.If you oppose them then they will transfer you to any remote area. So if you really want to see society corrupt free then you have to oppose them and make people aware about that politician how corrupt he/she was and knowledge people to vote right people.

Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?