11th July 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How to download admit card of DRDO CEPTAM-8 TIER-I?

Hi,
Can anyone of you know about the process of downloading admit card of DRDO CEPTAM-8 TIER-I? I am unable to download my admit card. Can you help me to know that how can I download the admit card? Thank you in advance!

12th July 2016, 09:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to download admit card of DRDO CEPTAM-8 TIER-I?

Procedure to download Admit Card/ Call Letter of DRDO CEPTAM-8 Tier I Examination:

There are three options for you download the Admit Card/ Call Letter of DRDO CEPTAM-8 Tier 1 Examination. So you are required to choose one option among the three options given below.

>> Option 1: Using the Application Number

>> Option 2: Using Date of Birth and Mobile Number

>> Option 3: Using Post Code, Name and Date of Birth

I suggest you to click the below link to download admit card/ call letter and then choose the option you wish and then click on "Search" option.

Click here to Download the Admit Card
12th July 2016, 09:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to download Admit Card/ Call Letter of DRDO CEPTAM-8 Tier I Examination:

There are three options for you download the Admit Card/ Call Letter of DRDO CEPTAM-8 Tier 1 Examination. So you are required to choose one option among the three options given below.

>> Option 1: Using the Application Number

>> Option 2: Using Date of Birth and Mobile Number

>> Option 3: Using Post Code, Name and Date of Birth

I suggest you to click the below link to download admit card/ call letter and then choose the option you wish and then click on "Search" option.

Click here to Download the Admit Card
13th July 2016, 10:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can anyone of you know about the process of downloading admit card of DRDO CEPTAM-8 TIER-I? I am unable to download my admit card. Can you help me to know that how can I download the admit card? Thank you in advance!
The examination will be conducted at various exam centers across India. Only those who have applied for DRDO CEPTAM 08 Exam are eligible to download the Admit Card. The Defense Research and Development Organization going to upload Hall Ticket soon on its official website at Official website.

How to Download:

- Applicants please visit the Official website.
- After open the site click on DRDO CEPTAM-8 Admit Card.
- Then click on Link.
- Fill up the required details.
- Then click on Submit Proceed button.

Download the Admit Card- CLICK HERE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?