24th September 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get CGL registration number?

Sir, I am Sweta Kumari Sharma d/o Kritan Mistry and DOB is 12/10/1991. I forgot my CGL registration no. Please resend it to my email ID, so that I could fill up my registration no.

25th September 2016, 01:02 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get CGL registration number?

You can see your registration ID on your application form which you have downloaded when you were submitting your form or you can call on SSC helpline number which you can find on the home page of its official website. Thanks
25th September 2016, 06:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get CGL registration number?

As you have forgotten your CGL registration number, so here are the steps which you have to follow to get back the registration number for the year of 2016.

* First of all you have to log in to your email account which you used to register for recent SSC CGL examination(2016).

* Copy-paste the following line in the search bar "You have successfully submitted your online application for Combined Graduate Level Examination" (2016).

* You will get a search result at the top. Just click on that.

* After that you will find your eleven digit registration number and also you will get the password in that mail.

So, after following these steps you can easily get back your CGL registration number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?