23rd September 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Bureau of Indian Standards after BCA completion?

I have completed my BCA from GGSIPU. Now i want to join Bureau of Indian Standards. Please guide me regarding job in BIS?

Related Questions:
  1. Bureau of Indian Standards computer engineering question papers?
  2. Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Old question solved paper for bureau of indian standards & Junior Engineer elelctrical for uppsc?
  4. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  5. What type of questions are asked in Bureau of Indian Standards Exam for Microbiology? Past years model question papers of BIS exam for Microbiology?
  6. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  7. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course?
  8. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  9. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  10. Can I get Government Job after completion of BCA course at the age of 36?
  11. BCA or B.Arch., which course is better for getting a government job?
  12. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BCA course?
  13. How can I join Indian Army after completion of my BCA degree? I have more than 60% marks in 10th
  14. What I have to do to get a Job after completion of BCA course?
  15. How to get job after completion of BCA?
  16. Concrete testing manual?
  17. Can I get IT job after completion of BCA? I am studying final year BCA
  18. Should I do Networking course or Software course to get a better job after completion of BCA course?
23rd October 2015, 12:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Bureau of Indian Standards after BCA completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BCA from GGSIPU. Now i want to join Bureau of Indian Standards. Please guide me regarding job in BIS?

The latest advertisement in Bureau of Indian Standard is the recruitment of Scientist – ‘B’.
The gross salary for the post is around Rs 57,000/-.

The eligibility will be B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Leather Technology with 60% marks.

-The candidates must be between 21-30 years of age.
- The candidates have to apply online only.

Regarding BCA graduates job, the aspirant has to check the website frequently for the notifications from BIS.
The website link is http://www.bis.org.in/recruitmentpage.asp
16th March 2023, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Bureau of Indian Standards after BCA completion?

how to get into bis after my bca degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?