16th September 2016, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

How much rank we need to get in GATE to get a good government job for civil engineering?

How much rank we need to get in GATE to get a good government job for civil engineering? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Suggest me some good steps to follow to get the government job? Awaiting for the response soon!

17th September 2016, 02:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank we need to get in GATE to get a good government job for civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much rank we need to get in GATE to get a good government job for civil engineering? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Suggest me some good steps to follow to get the government job? Awaiting for the response soon!

To get a job in PSUs (government) one should be in the top 200 for civil engineering. The top ranked students will be called for an Interview in PSUs. The GATE score is for 1000 and if you score over 800/1000 then you have a good chance of selected in the government PSUs. It depends on the number of posts and the total applicant also.
17th September 2016, 11:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much rank we need to get in GATE to get a good government job for civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's it based on the college where you choose. The minimum cutoff mark may vary from category to category and branch to branch. Any ways in order to get admission Civil Engineering Government college, the candidate must score, lest 800 marks out of 1000 marks in GATE entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?