3rd May 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of getting a government job after completion of graduation and NTT?

What is the scope of getting a government job after completion of graduation and NTT? Is it possible to get or some more criteria need to be met to be eligible? Can you please give me the complete information on the same soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
4th May 2017, 11:01 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: What is the scope of getting a government job after completion of graduation and NTT?

If you have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in your graduation, you can apply for almost all the government jobs such as Banking, RRB, Indian Army, Railways, etc.

There are also various government organizations which you can also apply for, so try to score well in your graduation.

The procedure is such that you will have to look for vacancies available in various government sectors and just follow the steps provided.
5th May 2017, 12:41 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of getting a government job after completion of graduation and NTT?

To get government job for the post like clerk, PO, officer ranking, IAS, IPS, etc. the candidates needs to complete his/her graduation irrespective of stream and percentage. If you have completed your graduation then you are eligible to write the exam conducted by the government bodies like IBPS, SSC, RRB, UPSC, etc. The age of the candidate should be in between 18-30 years and the upper age relaxation is also available for the reserved candidates.
17th February 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How will I get govt job? I have completed Bcom with second division and have also done NTT course with first division.l am 33 years old.Kindly tell.
21st February 2020, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I'm 39 year old. I am post graduate student. I also done NTT course. i am applicable for government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?