12th December 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Which Inter college should a Person join to become an Air Force Officer?

Respected Sir, My brother want to become an Air Force Officer and he is now studying in class 10th so I want to know which Inter college should a Person join to become an Air Force Officer? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Indian Airforce form can i fill on my 10th qualification basis?
  2. Can a Myopic Person join the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force (AFCAT)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  3. How to join officer rank in Air Force?
  4. How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th
  5. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  6. Being a girl what should I do to become a Flying Officer in Indian Air Force?
  7. How can I become an Air force officer after completing 12th if I am a 11th non medical student
  8. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  9. Required Academic Qualification to join Indian Air Force?
  10. How to join for air force as flying officer after btech?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force as an Officer?
  12. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  13. Procedure to become Law Officer in Indian Air Force for B.Sc LLB Honours graduate?
  14. Is it possible to become an IAS/IFS Officer for Permanent Commission Air Force Officer?
  15. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  18. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
14th December 2016, 10:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Inter college should a Person join to become an Air Force Officer?

The entrance examination at 10+2 level is National Defence Academy/Naval Academy examination. NDA examination is conducted twice every year by UPSC for selection of candidates to different wings of Defence like Army, Air Force and Navy.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

>>Candidate must do 10+2 with PCM subject if he wants to join Air Force because Physics and Mathematics is necessary in case of Air force.

>>Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.

>>Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

There is no such specific inter college. Your brother can do 10+2 from any recognized board like CBSE, ICSE, State board and appear for NDA exam and clear it to join Air Force.
14th December 2016, 10:41 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Inter college should a Person join to become an Air Force Officer?

To join Indian Air Force as an Officer after 12th/Inter candidates have to appear and qualify in NDA entrance examination.

NDA examination is conducted twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th or pursuing from recognised board.

Candidate must have PCM as main paper in 12th.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible.

So, after pursuing from any college which is affiliated with recognised board are eligible to appear for examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages as written and SSB and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection.

The application fee for examination is Rs 100. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?