12th December 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th (Science)? Which exam should I attempt and how can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to work in the Indian Railway so I want to know can I get a job in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th (Science)? Which exam should I attempt and how can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  2. Do the job Vacancies for Indian Railway come every year? Can I apply to any of them after completing class 12th?
  3. Can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th with Science stream?
  4. Can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science) from NIOS?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for railway job after completion of B.E degree in second class?
  6. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  7. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing class 12th? When should I apply for the same? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for railway job after completing 12th?
  9. Which type of job is available in Railway for 12th (Science) who has passed out 5 years ago? Age criteria for various posts?
  10. Government job after 12th with an age of 17 years?
  11. Recruitment exam to get job in Indian Railway on 12th basis?
  12. Can I appear in SCRA exam while appear for 12th board exam?
  13. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I become a Driver in Indian Railway if completed 12th Science?
  15. How can I join the Indian Railway services after completing class 12th (CBSE board)?
  16. What are the Railway jobs that I can get completing class 12th with 59% marks?
  17. Which exam should be given after passing 12th science to get a job in Indian Railway?
  18. How can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Science stream? Where can I prepare for the exam?
14th December 2016, 09:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th (Science)? Which exam should I attempt and how can I apply for the exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by RRB for recruitment in Indian Railway.

The candidates can appear for TTE and other lower post jobs after 12th from a recognised board.

For final selection the candidates have to qualify in written, interview and physical test.

To get more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?