16th October 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Is intermediate qualification enough for job in banks?

Sir, my name is revathi. I have completed my intermediate and studying b c a second year. I want to get a government job in bank. Is intermediate enough for this?

16th October 2015, 10:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is intermediate qualification enough for job in banks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my name is revathi. I have completed my intermediate and studying b c a second year. I want to get a government job in bank. Is intermediate enough for this?
No, 12th standard candidate are not eligible for bank exam.

For PO post:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for private bank for PO exam. Your age should be below 28 years.

For clerk post:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for private bank for clerk exam. Your age should be below 28 years.
16th October 2015, 10:58 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the bank job at intermediate level.

**As the minimum eligibility for any bank exam such as PO or clerk, the student must possess a graduation degree.

**Since you are in the second year of BCA degree so in my opinion you have to wait one year and complete your graduation degree and then try for the bank exam. In the mean while you can start preparing for the bank exam.

**As bank exam needs good preparation and problem solving techniques to get score good marks in the exam and get selected in the bank exam. So you can start you preparation in this one year (i.e before completing the graduation degree) or you can join any coaching institute for the preparation.
17th October 2015, 12:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get job in Government banks with Intermediate qualification. Because the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Bank recruitments is "Bachelor Degree" or a Graduate Degree from a recognized university. Since you are studying 2nd year of B.Sc, I suggest you to continue your studies and pass the Graduate Degree successfully. As you are interested to get job in Banks, I suggest you to get good command over Reasoning, General English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Awareness sections. So that you can apply for the Bank recruitment examinations when you will be studying final year of B.Sc. So with in 1 year of strong preparation, you may get job in Banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?