2nd March 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

List of SSC recruitment exams available for B.A.(History) graduate

Sir, I want to give SSC recruitment exams. I want to know what are the various recruitment exams available for me? I have completed B.A. in History. Kindly inform me what are all the SSC exams which I am eligible?

17th March 2018, 12:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of SSC recruitment exams available for B.A.(History) graduate

List of SSC recruitment's available for BA History Candidates:

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the recruiting agencies like UPSC, IBPS that are available in India. Staff Selection Commission releases several recruitment notification for filling up 1000's of vacancies for several posts in Government of India departments. Major recruitment's available for BA History candidates are,

>> SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination
Qualification - Graduation in any discipline is required

>> SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination
Qualification - Minimum 12th Class in 10+2 required (You are eligible as you might have done 12th Class)

>> SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment
Qualification - Minimum 10th Class or its equivalent required (you are eligible as you have done 10th class)

There are several other recruitment's and you may find all those recruitment's from SSC's official website and the major recruitment's are mentioned above for you based on your educational qualification.

Click here for More Details
25th March 2018, 09:21 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of SSC recruitment exams available for B.A.(History) graduate

Dear if you have completed BA in History and want to appear for SSC - Staff Selection Commission Exams then you should read the details given below about the exams which you can appear for :

SSC - CGL - Combined Graduate Level : This examination is conducted every year by SSC board for various Group B and C level posts in difference departments of the central government and if you have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline then you can apply for this exam.

Age limit of the candidate is required different for every post that is why you need to read official notification of this exam for complete details.

SSC CHSL - Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination - SSC also conduct this exam for DEO - Data Entry Operator and LDC - Lower Division Clerk posts every year and a candidate who have passed 12th class can apply for this examination and age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years.

SSC - Multi Tasking Staff Examination - SSC Conduct this exam for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff and candidate should have passed 10th class for this exam.

SSC Delhi SI - Sub Inspector Exam -
A candidate graduate in any discipline can apply for this exam.

So you have a bachelor's degree and you are eligible for all above exams so you must know the dates of these exams in calendar which I have attached below and start preparation with the help of some good books and coaching as well.

Thanks and Regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Exam_schedule_2018.pdf(28.8 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?