2nd March 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SSC CHSL recruitment exam for 12th student? When the application form will be released?

Hi Friends, I am preparing for 12th Board exam of 2015. I am actually want to know that I am eligible to apply for SSC CHSL recruitment exam for this year? If yes, then when the form will issue?

16th March 2018, 10:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SSC CHSL recruitment exam for 12th student? When the application form will be released?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for SSC CHSL recruitment Exam:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination that is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is as follows.

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board. There is no certain minimum percentage criteria required in 12th Class to be eligible and only pass in 12th Class is required.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years and of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Important dates:

SSC CHSL 2017-18 notification was recently released 6 months ago and presently it's tier 1 test is being conducted. We may expect the next recruitment CHSL 2018-19 notification with in 6-7 months from now.

Click here for Latest updates
25th March 2018, 09:31 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SSC CHSL recruitment exam for 12th student? When the application form will be released?

Dear if you are preparing for 12th board exams means have not completed yet then you should know that you are not eligible to apply for SSC CHSL Exam because to apply for this exam a candidate should have following eligibility criteria :

Candidate should have passed class 12th from a recognised board/university. or

Candidate should have passed equivalent qualification of 12th standard then only application will be accepted.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years and relaxation in age will be provided as per following :

5 years for SC/ST category, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.

Since you have not passed 12th class exams yet so you are not eligible to apply for this exam but this year's exam notice is yet to be released and if you get the final result of passing of 12th class then you will be eligible to apply for this exam.

Online Application start date - 03-11-2018

Closing of Online Application - 30-11-2018

SSC CHSL Tier I examination date - Will be notified on the official website.

So do not waste your time and start preparation for this exam because your 12th will be completed this year and you will apply for this exam so you must buy some good books of Arihant Publication and Lucent Publication and start preparation and also get the pattern of exam through official notice when it is released.

I have attached the exam calendar of SSC 2018 please download and get the dates.

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Exam_schedule_2018.pdf(28.8 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?