25th July 2016, 03:28 PM
1asfhh

Percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Government jobs?

I want to secure a Government job after my B.Sc. I want to know about the percentage which I have to secure in B.Sc to apply for various Government jobs? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Required percentage to apply for government jobs? Current government jobs?
  2. Can I get government job after completing the 12th with 91 percentage marks? -- [New]
  3. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  4. Percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Government jobs?
  5. Percentage required in PCM to apply for BSc Physics in Government college? Details about the government area and duration of the course?]
  6. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  7. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  8. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Minimum percentage required for government jobs?
  11. Can I get admission for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 44% marks?
  12. Can I apply for government jobs in normal vacancy category being a 13 percentage low vision?
  13. Required qualification and eligibility for Government jobs after doing B.Tech ECE? Is it essential to appear for GATE exam?
  14. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  15. What should I do further if secured 48% in B.Com?
  16. Can BSc IT students apply for CBI jobs? Minimum percentage required to be eligible?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required for Government Engineering jobs?
  18. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2016, 10:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Government jobs?

As per the rules the minimum percentage required in BSc to attain a good government job is 50% and 45% for the candidates of reserved categories.

As a graduate you can apply for civil services, banking, Railway, post offices, extension officer, LIC officers etc.

But keep in mind that most of the graduate level exams required age between 21 to 30 years and sometimes relaxation is given to the candidates of Reserved categories.
25th July 2016, 11:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Percentage required in B.SC to apply for government jobs:-

The minimum percentage required to get a government job is 50%

The minimum age to apply for any government job is 18 years.

After completing your diploma, you are likely to be more than 18 years.So, you can apply for the government jobs like:-

ECIL

NFC

DRDO
DRDL

BHEL

And many other government sectors jobs based on your diploma course.
26th July 2016, 12:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1asfhh View Post
I want to secure a Government job after my B.Sc. I want to know about the percentage which I have to secure in B.Sc to apply for various Government jobs? Please tell me immediately.
Government jobs doesn't require any marks in graduation degree to apply for government sector jobs.

List of the other government jobs are,

1)CTET exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil Service Exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission Exam

6)Railway Group D exam

7)PSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?