25th July 2016, 03:54 PM
BR SOORAJ SELVARAJ

Can I appear in NDA entrance exam to join Indian Air Force if scored less marks in 2nd PUC?

I want to give NDA exams. I would like to know what if the marks gained in 2nd PUC is less and I want to join Indian Air Force? Can I get permitted to appear for this entrance exam?

Related Questions:
25th July 2016, 10:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NDA entrance exam to join Indian Air Force if scored less marks in 2nd PUC?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. UPSC conducts entrance examination for NDA twice every year. Only passing percentage of marks is required in 10+2 to apply for this examination. You can apply for NDA examination even with less percentage of marks. For Indian Air Force, other important criteria is that you must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2

Age criteria is same for candidates of all category which is 16.5-19.5 years. You must be unmarried male Indian Citizen to apply for this exam. The important dates for NDA II exam is over. You must wait for next year exam. For any more details about this exam, you can also visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
25th July 2016, 11:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NDA entrance exam to join Indian Air Force if scored less marks in 2nd PUC?

Even though you have secured the less percentage, you are eligible to appear in NDA if you have successfully passed 12th Class. Yes, the minimum educational qualification required to appear in NDA Examination is "12th Class" from a recognized university in any discipline.

The basic educational qualification varies from wing to wing. As you are willing to join Indian Air Force, here is the qualification required.

> You must have passed 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a state education board or university.
26th July 2016, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR SOORAJ SELVARAJ View Post
I want to give NDA exams. I would like to know what if the marks gained in 2nd PUC is less and I want to join Indian Air Force? Can I get permitted to appear for this entrance exam?
If you have completed 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board, then you are eligible for Indian Air Force through NDA exam.

This exam doesn't require any percentage marks.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?