14th March 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my M.Tech after joining my state government job?

Sir, I was doing M.Tech. regular and now it's my last semester, but got the state government job. So, please tell me the procedure for completing my M.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete M.Tech studies while doing AP government job?
  2. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  3. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  4. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  5. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
  6. Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get state government job after completing BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore?
  8. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Odisha government if I have completed B.Ed from other state? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get the government job in local state Andhra Pradesh if I complete my graduation course in AGBSC, Maharashtra?
  11. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  12. Can I apply for State Government job when am 36 years old?
  13. How to get dentist government job? Can you please provide me the complete information?
  14. How to apply for NTPC and other government job after completion of M.Tech graduation?
  15. Eligibility for TCS joining after holding a backlog?
  16. Am I eligible to write TET Exam being a candidate pursuing B.Ed course?
  17. Is degree from another state valid for state government job exams?
  18. How to get a job in central or state government railways?
16th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my M.Tech after joining my state government job?

Yes, definitely you can complete your M.Tech after getting the Government job.
Since you are in the last semester of your M.Tech course, to do so, you must have to apply for examination leave from the job. At that time, you can attend your semester examination in order to complete your degree course. Hope this will help you out.
17th March 2017, 12:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my M.Tech after joining my state government job?

Yes, as you could not complete your M.Tech due to your job, so now while doing your job you can carry on your studies. You can simply look for a distance learning institute and enquire about the admission process. But, make sure the institute is recognized bu UGC and also by Distance Education Council. Therefore, after getting admission you can complete your M.Tech and the certificate received from there will be of same value as of regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?